PHYSICAL THERAPIST/PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT IORTHO
Please review the following requirements for our physical therapist and physical therapist assistant job opening. We look forward to receiving your submission!
iOrtho is a private medical and physical therapy practice serving Staten Island since 2000. We specialize in outpatient orthopedics with an emphasis in sports medicine. We are committed to helping patients get back to the daily activities they love. We create a personalized care plan for each of our patient’s condition or injury. The level of service to patients, learning environment for staff, and a fun day-to-day atmosphere makes us a top private practice on Staten Island.
iOrtho is currently seeking qualified, licensed Physical Therapists / Physical Therapist Assistants dedicated to furthering their career & skill set and providing quality patient care in an outpatient orthopedic setting. PT staff will be working in a new facility, equipped with state of the art fitness & rehabilitation equipment including a hydrotherapy spa (operational Spring 2021).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled physical therapy services / interventions using clinical reasoning
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Reviews daily clinical schedule and be able to anticipate treatment appropriately
- Ensures excellent patient care and patient service is provided at all times
- Current state NY license as a Registered Physical Therapist / Physical Therapist Assistant
- Diligent patient record entry/maintenance in EHR is required
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible hours (including nights and weekends)
- New Grads welcome!
A great benefits package is offered, as well as unlimited growth potential for the right candidates.
- Competitive compensation
- Profit-sharing plan, continuing education allowances
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
iOrtho is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Regional Orthopedics is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.